• Nova Southeastern University Ocean Campus | Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography, 8000 N Ocean Dr, Dania Beach, FL 33004
• Halmos College | Free parking
Arriving at Campus
• Mizell–Johnson State Park | The NSU Ocean Campus is located at the north end of Dr. Von D. Mizell–Eula Johnson State Park. On your arrival at the park (6503 N Ocean Dr), tell the attendant that you are visiting NSU Ocean Campus and you will not need to pay the entry fee. If you wish to also enjoy the park facilities, the entry fee is $6 per vehicle.
Traveling by Air
• Fort Lauderdale (FLL) | The NSU Ocean Campus is 8.2 miles (approximately 25 min) from Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL)
• Miami (MIA) | The NSU Ocean Campus is 30 miles (approximately 45 min) from Miami International Airport (MIA)
• Everglades National Park | 70 miles to the southwest (1 h 30 min) is Everglades National Park, the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States.
• Dania Beach | Places to go, things to do around Dania Beach—from TripAdvisor.